Warrior Alliance Survey
Happy New Year!
We appreciate the opportunity to provide service to deserving military men and women in our community and look forward to supporting veterans in more ways in 2018. To achieve this objective, we are working with The Warrior Alliance to conduct a Greater Atlanta veteran survey.
The purpose of this survey is to better understand the impact our services are having in empowering veterans, active duty service members, and their families/caregivers. Our goal is to gather and evaluate information that will improve the quality of our services overall, and guide our organization towards becoming more effective. Your participation is critical in achieving this goal, and we appreciate your generosity in providing your insight and feedback.
Some additional information you may like to know about the survey before you begin:
- Audience: All Veterans, Service Members, Military Family Members, Military Caregivers and Community Members.
- Focus Areas: This survey will primarily focus on questions about your engagement with our organization. It will also include questions regarding your current status across multiple areas, to include health, education, and employment.
- Confidentiality: Please note that all the information gathered from this survey is entirely anonymous—all responses will be aggregated and your responses will never be attributed directly to you. Participation in this survey is completely voluntary, and your responses will not affect the services that we provide to you or your family.
- Timing: The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. You can submit your response any time between 12:00 AM on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 and 12:00 AM on Thursday, February 1, 2018. Once you press “submit”, all answers will be transmitted and you will be unable to view/edit your answers.
- Save/Continue: If you need to save and come back to the survey at a later time, please utilize the “save and continue later” tab located at the bottom of the survey page. Please note, partial responses will not be collected. If you chose to “save and continue later”, please revisit your response by going to the most recent link received in your email. Remember to complete your response by the deadline described above in the Timing section.
Please go to this link to begin the survey process.
After completing the survey, you will have an opportunity to enter your name in a drawing to win one of five (5) $100 Visa gift cards. You must be a veteran, service member, military family member or military caregiver to win. The drawing will be conducted after the survey is closed and you will be notified via email if you’ve won. To receive your gift, you will be asked to provide your email address at the conclusion of the survey. Your email will not be linked to your responses or used for any other communication unless you request to be contacted. Each qualifying respondent can only enter to win once unless otherwise specified.
Thank you again for your support and ongoing service.
CEO & Tribal Leader
Warrior Life Services